- The 99% Market, Sharing Fresh Veggies with the Newport Community
- New Greenhouse for Starts
- Early Bird Special
- Mushrooms in Review
- Sweet Squash and Spicy Garlic
- Taste and Tour
- A Freedom Ranger’s Life
- Grafting, Planting, and Digging
- Peaches and Volunteer Salad in the Hoop House
- Carbon Farming Inspiration
- We Raised Over $7000 to Build a Root Cellar/Passive Cooler!
- One More
- Extra Early Spring Bonus
- We’ve Got Lots of Plans! How to Make Them Happen?
- What Are You Voting For?
TagsAlbany Vermont animal rotations chickens chicken tractors community supported agriculture vermont crowdfunding CSA csa shares deep mulch erosion control event Fall garden clean up Farmcorps farm tour forest garden fruits garden planning garlic Garlic Tasting goals Green Mountain Farm to School Heirloom Tomatoes herbs herb spiral hugelkultur intern lard lentil sprouts meat products mushrooms nitrogen fixing shrubs no-till agriculture no-till farming nuts on farm butchering on farm slaughter Open Farm Day at Peace of Earth Farm open pollinated seeds outdoor kitchen ox passive cooler pasture raised chickens Peace of Earth Farm Peace of Earth Farm Open Farm Day permaculture pig butchering pigs on pasture radish sprouts root cellar root cellar/passive cooler scrapple sheet mulching shoots skill share small scale agriculture soil ammendments sprouts sprouts and shoots step dams Sterling College summer photos sustainable agriculture swales Taste Test terrace beds terraces terracing with logs tomatoes using the whole hog vertical gardening water harvesting Willard Beidler work days work exchange wwoof usa